Fabrication of Mild & Stainless Steel and Aluminum, Plate Rolling & Guillotine Cutting, Machining, Bending, Section Rolling & Structures
ROAR Construction, based in White River, is proud of possessing a first-class reputation throughout the Mpumalanga Province, and they enjoy a status of good standing and fine integrity. Owing to admirable growth and demand, came the consequent need for larger premises, therefore the company recently relocated to the White River Industrial area, where they are now closer to valued customers and suppliers.
Subsequently, significant improvements in popularity, demand, service and market-place positioning has resulted from this move. ROAR Construction specialize in Fabrication, General Metal Engineering, Special Metal Projects and Site Operations throughout Mpumalanga, and have successfully completed jobs and major projects in all outlying towns, particularly in Nelspruit, Sabie, Hazyview, Barberton, Komatipoort, Malelane and others. All work is carried out by the well-trained, experienced and efficient ROAR Team, under the watchful eyes of Robbie & Arie.
ROAR Construction is registered with Manpower, Workman’s Compensation, and is fully BEE compliant.
ROAR Construction Services;
- General fabrication of Mild and Stainless Steel.
- Plate rolling / Pipes to required diameters /Tanks in Mild and Stainless Steel.
- Press-brake / 3-meter long sections bend to required shapes.
- Plasma Cutting /Mild steel /Stainless steel /Aluminum.
- Truck & Trailer modifications & repairs
- Material cut to required sizes.
- Aluminum welding
- Channel and angle section rolling
- Trailer rebuilding to customer requirements.
- Site Work
- Tanks and Hoppers (mild & stainless steel)
- Residue Bins
- Farming and industrial Implements
- Structural Steel – including conveyors
- Boiler ID Fans /Hard-wearing material / Balanced mild and stainless steel ducting (round and square)
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org